SAS Annual Conference
Save the date: March 1 – March 3, 2024
SAS is excited to be hosting the 2024 conference in-person in New Orleans, Louisiana at the New Orleans Marriott Hotel.
New Orleans is located in the southern United States on the Mississippi River, near the Gulf of Mexico. This storied city, nicknamed the “Big Easy,” reflects its melting pot of French, African and American cultures infused with a vibrant live-music scene and Creole cuisine reflecting its history.
* Late September 2023: Abstract submissions open
* November 15, 2023: Abstract submissions close
* Early January, 2024: Acceptance notices sent out
* November 15, 2023: Early bird registration opens
* January 15, 2024: Rates increase to regular rates
* February 20, 2024: Rates increase to final registration
The New Orleans Marriott
The New Orleans Marriott is situated in the heart of the French Quarter on Canal Street with streetcar access to Uptown and Mid-City. The hotel is ideally located near popular attractions such as Café du Monde, Bourbon Street, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, many award-winning restaurants and the Riverwalk beside the mighty Mississippi River.
More hotel information and SAS room rates coming soon!