Become a part of the Society for Affective Science joine our vibrant community of experts in the field of affective science. As a member, you’ll gain access to a host of exclusive benefits that will enrich your professional journey.
The Society for Affective Science is committed to promoting inclusion and diversity throughout its membership.
Click here to login to our Members’ Area to view exclusive content which will soon include a selection of events from the 2023 SAS Annual Conference.
Vote on society business and serve on the board
SAS members will have the opportunity to vote on society business and to serve on various committees and the Board. Visit the Society page to learn more.
Post job opportunities
SAS members can submit and browse job opportunities within the SAS Members Only area.
Rates & Instructions
Attention SAS Members:
The SAS membership is a one (1) year term and runs from October 1st to September 30th each year. You may join at any time during the year, but please note rates will not be prorated/adjusted.
- *Graduate, Postdoc, Medical Resident, Post-Baccalaureate
The SAS membership data has now been migrated to an updated Membership software and thus your renewal process will be a little different this year.
If you were a SAS member in the past, but this is your first time visiting the membership portal you will need to do the following:
- Click for the SAS Membership Portal – and select the “Forgot Password” link under the “Forgot Password” heading.
- Enter your current email related to your membership account, and you will be sent an email with instructions to reset your password.
- Once you have created your new password, you can log-in to your Conference Manager Dashboard.
- In the future, these credentials will also be required for submitting abstracts and registering for events and conferences. Please note this email may take up to 24hrs to be received. Also, check your spam/junk folder as this email is auto-generated and maybe filtered. If you do not receive it within the 24hr period, please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
- The center tile of the dashboard will say Membership Enrollment – click the link that says, “Enroll Now”. Once you select the appropriate membership type, you will have the option to pay online with a VISA or Mastercard credit card, via our secure payment processer.
If you are not a current member, please click for the SAS Membership portal and create an account.
- On the landing page, locate the New User heading and select “create user profile”.
- After you create your account, you will use your email, and new password to log into the system.
- In the future, these credentials will also be required for submitting abstracts and registering for events and conferences.
- Once you have created your account, or logged in, you will be taken to your account dashboard.
- The center tile of the dashboard will say Membership Enrollment – click the link that says, “Enroll Now”. Once you select the appropriate membership type, you will have the option to pay online with a VISA or Mastercard credit card via our secure payment processer.